Emily P. Caplan, Esq.
Whippany, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
866-959-9455 (Toll Free)
Emily P. Caplan is an associate attorney with Townsend, Tomaio, & Newmark, L.L.C. Ms. Caplan received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Queens College and her Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law-Newark in 2017. While attending law school, Ms. Caplan interned for the Honorable Terry Paul Bottinelli, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County, Family Part. Ms. Caplan also worked as a student attorney in the Rutgers School of Law Child Advocacy Clinic where she represented victims of child abuse and immigrant children.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Caplan served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Lawrence Maron, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Passaic County, Family Part. During her clerkship, Ms. Caplan worked primarily on matrimonial matters.
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Division of Assets
- New Jersey, 2018
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2017
- Queens College
- B.A. in Political Science, 2014
- Moskowitz Law Group (Associate), 2018
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Lawrence Maron, J.S.C., 2017-2018
- Rutgers School of Law Child Advocacy Clinic (Student Attorney), 2016
- Intern to the Honorable Terry Paul Bottinelli, J.S.C. (Summers 2015 and 2016)