Kisha J. Pinnock, Esq.
New Jersey Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Morristown, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
866-957-2982 (Toll Free)
Kisha Pinnock is an associate attorney with Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC. Ms. Pinnock received a B.A. in Government & Politics from St. John’s University with minors in Theology and International Studies in 2014. Ms. Pinnock received her J.D. from Rutgers Law School in 2017. Ms. Pinnock is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey and the District Court of New Jersey.
While pursuing her law degree, Ms. Pinnock served as an intern for The Honorable Joel Schneider, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and participated in the Rutgers Child & Family Advocacy Clinic. After obtaining her J.D., Ms. Pinnock was a Law Clerk for The Honorable James Hely, in the New Jersey Superior Court, Family Division. Since graduating, Ms. Pinnock’s work has been focused primarily on family and matrimonial law matters.
- St. John’s University, Queens, NY
- Rutgers Law School, Camden, NJ
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Morris County Bar Association
- Member, Diversity and Inclusion Programming Committee, Rutgers University – Camden (2016-2017)
- Former Board Member, Mid-Atlantic Regional Black Law Students Association (2016-2017)
Awards and Recognition
- Dean’s Pro Bono Publico Award for Exceptional Service (2017)
- Mary Philbrook Public Interest Award (2016)
- Garden State Bar Association Scholarship Recipient (2016)
- Association of Black Women Lawyers of New Jersey Scholarship Recipient (2016)
- First Place, Mid-Atlantic Regional BLSA Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition (2016)
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges (2015)
- National Engaged Leadership Award, The National Society of Leadership and Success (2014)
- St. John’s University Academic Achievement Award (2013 & 2014)