Lyan Hummell, Esq.
New Jersey Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Whippany, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
Lyan Hummell is a member of the Townsend Tomaio & Newmark law firm. She has dedicated her practice concentrating on Divorce and Family law. Ms. Hummell is admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey. She received an undergraduate degree from University of North Carolina at Greensboro and attended Campell University – Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law and Rutgers University Law School where she obtained her Juris Doctorate degree.
Ms. Hummell is an experienced attorney in New Jersey and devotes her practice exclusively to family law and related matters, including Divorce, Custody Disputes, Child Support, Spousal Support & Post Judgment Litigation.
Ms. Hummell is a member of New Jersey State Bar Association and Hudson County Bar Association since 2003. She has also served as a volunteer for the Bergen County Early Settlement Panel Program for the Family Court.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody Disputes
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Premarital Agreements
- Post Judgment Litigation
- New Jersey, 2003
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2003
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, North Carolina
- J.D. – 2003
- University of North Carolina – Greensboro
- B.S. Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude– 2000
- Major: Social Work
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 2003 – present
- Hudson County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2003– present