Carly J. Steinberg, Esq.
New Jersey Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Hackensack, New Jersey
Morristown, New Jersey
866-959-9455 (Toll Free)
Carly J. Steinberg, Esq. is an associate attorney with Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC. Ms. Steinberg received her J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2011. While pursuing her law degree, Ms. Steinberg served as an Editor of Cardozo’s Journal of Conflict Resolution. At Cardozo, Ms. Steinberg was a member of Cardozo’s Family Court and Divorce Mediation Clinics, and served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Louis B. York of the Supreme Court, Civil Branch, New York County. Since graduating, Ms. Steinberg’s work has been focused primarily on family and matrimonial law matters. Ms. Steinberg is admitted to practice in both New Jersey and New York.
- 100% Family Law/Matrimonial
- Undergraduate: University of Maryland, College Park
- B.A. in Criminology & Criminal Justice – 2008
- Cum laude
- Law School: Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) – 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association