Jason J. Miller, Esq.
New Jersey Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Whippany, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
Jason handles every stage of the divorce process from the filing of the Complaint to entry of Final Judgment of Divorce, as well as all matters arising post-judgment. Jason’s focus is always on the emotional and financial well-being of his client, as well as the best interests of any children involved, with an emphasis on resolving all issues so as to allow the parties to successfully move forward with their lives post-divorce. His expertise in determining the best possible course of action in each case is grounded in his experience; he has been practicing matrimonial law exclusively since 1991, and has a wealth of experience handling virtually every issue that could arise.
Prior to beginning his tenure with Townsend, Tomaio and Newmark on February 8, 2021, Jason practiced matrimonial law with the firm of Robert T. Corcoran, P.C., for almost 27 years where he gained a reputation as a skilled strategist within the firm. With a keen sense of how a Court might potentially rule on each issue, he was routinely consulted by all attorneys with regard to how best to proceed. Jason brings this wealth of knowledge and expertise to his current position as “Of Counsel” at Townsend, Tomaio, and Newmark. Jason’s personal commitment is to always maintain objectivity throughout the adversarial process and guide each client toward a resolution while strongly advocating on his client’s behalf.
To reach Jason for a consultation, you can email him at Jmiller@ttnlaw.com.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Distribution of Assets
- Child Custody
- Parenting Time
- Grandparent Visitation
- Domestic Violence
- New Jersey 1991
- Pennsylvania 1991
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey 1991
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Contributor to Chapter 13, “Federal Laws Affecting the Practice of Family Law”: in Skoloff and Cutler, New Jersey Family Law Practice, NJICLE, 2019 Edition
- Seton Hall Law School, Newark, New Jersey, J.D. 1991
- Robert T. Corcoran, P.C., Hackensack, New Jersey, 1994-2021
- Stern, Steiger, Croland, Tanenbaum & Schielke, Paramus, New Jersey, 1992-1994
- The Honorable Herbert S. Glickman, J.S.C., 1991-1992 (Law Clerk)
Pro Bono Activities
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist, Bergen and Passaic Counties