Whippany, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
866-959-9455 (Toll Free)
Grace Eisenberg joined Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC in January 2019. Prior to joining the firm, Grace worked at boutique family law firms in Morris and Essex counties. In addition, she served as Designated Counsel for the Office of the Public Defender, Office of Parental Representation, Appellate Section. Grace also served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Howard H. Kestin, J.A.D. (Ret.) in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
Grace earned her Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2000, where she was an editor of and published author in the Law Review. In addition, Grace received the “Best Oral Argument” award in the Appellate Advocacy program. Grace earned her Bachelor of Arts from University of Rochester in 1995, where she majored in economics and political science.
Grace is a lifelong resident of Morris County. As a divorced mother of three children, Grace understands the issues that accompany the breakup of a marriage and the impact that divorce has on the whole family, and especially the children. Grace is committed to providing her undivided attention to each of her clients, as well as personalized support throughout the legal process.
- 100% Family Law/Matrimonial
- Seton Hall University School of Law (Juris Doctor) 2000
- Seton Hall Law Review, Articles Editor and Editorial Staff Member
- Best Oral Argument in Appellate Advocacy
- Morris County Legal Secretaries Association Scholarship
- University of Rochester (Bachelor of Arts, cum laude) 1995
- Departmental Distinction in Economics
- Certificate in Management Studies
- Weinstein Lindemann & Weinstein, PC (Associate) 2017-2019
- Jacobs Berger, LLC (Senior Associate) 2016-2017
- Office of Parental Representation, Office of the Public Defender (Designated Counsel) 2015-2016, 2007-2010
- Veres & Riordan, LLC (Of Counsel) 2008-2011
- Law Offices of Marshall L. Gates (Of Counsel) 2006-2008
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC (Associate) 2004, 2001-2003
- Honorable Howard H. Kestin, J.A.D. (Ret.) (Judicial Law Clerk) 2000-2001
- Riker, Danzig Scherer, Hyland & Perretti LLP (Summer Associate) 1999, (Paralegal) 1995-1997
- Honorable William H. Walls, U.S.D.J. (Judicial Intern) 1998
- Preparing for Divorce, The Women’s Center at County College of Morris, September 2011.
- Survey of Recent Development in Third Circuit Law, 30 SETON HALL L. REV. 390 (1999).
- Comment, Balancing Act: New Jersey Walks a Line Between the Pros and Cons of Attorney Solicitation of Clients, 29 SETON HALL L. REV. 1543 (1999).
- The Women’s Center at County College of Morris, Legal Clinic, Volunteer Attorney (2011).
- Jersey Battered Women’s Service, Inc., Volunteer Attorney (2002-2003).
- State of New Jersey (2000)
- District of New Jersey (2000)
- State of New York (2001)