Somerset County NJ Divorce Attorneys
Divorce and Family Lawyers Serving Clients in Somerset County and New Jersey
The law firm of Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, L.L.C., provides compassionate counsel and results-oriented divorce representation for people in Somerset County and other parts of New Jersey.
Whatever your circumstances, you can depend on the attorneys at Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, L.L.C., for skillful advocacy.
Divorce Issues Facing Somerset County Residents
The average household income in Somerset County ranks among the highest in the nation. In addition to questions involving child custody, child support and alimony, residents here can face challenging issues involving the division of marital assets and debts.
Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, L.L.C., has experience representing upper-income and high-asset clients, including business owners, professionals, executives and senior managers. We can address complex property division issues involving:
- Ownership of businesses and professional practices
- Valuation of stock options and deferred income
- High-value marital homes
- Division of retirement assets
- Valuation of nonliquid assets such as art, antiques and collectibles
- International marital assets
- Other complex property division matters
When it can aid the legal effort, our attorneys consult with experts such as business valuation specialists, appraisers and tax accountants regarding particular issues. We will work to protect your rights and help you obtain a fair property division settlement.
Experienced Somerset County NJ Family Law Attorneys
Our attorneys have experience representing clients in divorce proceedings before these judges in Somerset County:
- Judge Margaret Goodzeit (Somerset) – PJ
- Judge Angela Borkowski (Hunterdon)
- Judge H. Matthew Curry (Hunterdon)
- Judge Michael F. O’Neill (Somerset)
- Judge Anthony F. Picheca, Jr.(Somerset)
- Judge Kimarie Rahill (Warren)
We know the family court system here. Our lawyers understand the various approaches that individual judges take when deciding cases. When we enter the courthouse in Somerville, we are at home. If you live in Somerset County, Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, L.L.C., can put its experience to work for you.
Contact our Somerset County NJ Family Lawyers for a Free Consultation
To schedule a consultation about a divorce in Somerset County or elsewhere in New Jersey, contact Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, L.L.C.